DefinitionsCustomer: any professional or natural person capable within the meaning of articles 1123 and following of the Civil Code, or legal person, who visits the Site subject to these general conditions.
Services and Services: https://www.bastidedulevant.comprovides Clients with:
Content: All the elements that make up the information on the Site, in particular texts - images - videos.
Customer information: Ci hereinafter referred to as "Information (s)" which corresponds to all personal data that may be held by https://www.bastidedulevant.com for the management of your account, customer relationship management and for analytical and statistical purposes.
User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: "Information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
The terms "personal data", "data subject", "subcontractor" and "sensitive data" have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulations (GPDR: No. 2016-679)
1. Presentation of the website.Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the website https://www.bastidedulevant.com are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring:
Owner : The website www.bastidedulevant.com is the property of Mrs Barbara Delattre, located at 16 Avenue de Casabianca - 83120 Sainte-Maxime - France.
Head of publication : Mrs Barbara Delattre - email@example.com
Webmaster : Mr. Christophe GASC - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hébergeur : OVH - SAS with a capital of 10 000 000 € - RCS Roubaix - Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045 - Code APE 6202A - N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419 - Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix - France.
Data Protection Officer : Mrs Barbara Delattre - email@example.com
3. Description of the services provided.The purpose of the website https://www.bastidedulevant.com is to provide information on all the company's activities. https://www.bastidedulevant.com strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the site https://www.bastidedulevant.com. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether caused by itself or by third party partners who provide it with this information. All the information indicated on the website https://www.bastidedulevant.com is given for information only, and is subject to change. In addition, the information on the site https://www.bastidedulevant.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications that have been made since they were put online.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.https://www.bastidedulevant.com is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the user rights on all elements accessible on the website, including texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of : https://www.bastidedulevant.com. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.https://www.bastidedulevant.com acts as the publisher of the site. https://www.bastidedulevant.com is responsible for the quality and accuracy of the Content it publishes. https://www.bastidedulevant.com cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the website https://www.bastidedulevant.com, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility. https://www.bastidedulevant.com cannot also be held liable for indirect damages (such as loss of market share or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site https://www.bastidedulevant.com. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. https://www.bastidedulevant.com reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. If necessary, https://www.bastidedulevant.com also reserves the right to hold the user liable in civil and/or criminal proceedings, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
7. Personal data management.The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of 21 June 2014 for trust in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 06 August 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
7.1 Persons responsible for collecting personal dataFor Personal Data collected in the context of creating the User's personal account and browsing the Site, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is: Mrs Barbara Delattre. https://www.bastidedulevant.comis represented by Mrs Barbara Delattre, its legal representative As the controller of the data it collects, https://www.bastidedulevant.com undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is the Client's responsibility to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with full information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of processing in accordance with reality. Whenever https://www.bastidedulevant.com processes Personal Data, https://www.bastidedulevant.com takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data for the purposes for which https://www.bastidedulevant.com processes them.
7.2 Purpose of the data collectedhttps://www.bastidedulevant.com is likely to process all or part of the data:
- to allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of services and services ordered by the user: connection and use data of the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking...) : computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hash)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
7.3 Right of access, rectification and oppositionIn accordance with current European regulations, Users of https://www.bastidedulevant.com have the following rights:
- right of access (Article 15 DGPS) and rectification (Article 16 DGPS), updating, completeness of Users' data right to block or delete Users' personal data (Article 17 of the DGPS), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited.
- right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13(2)(c) DGPS)
- right to limit the processing of Users' data (Article 18 RGPD)
- right to object to the processing of Users' data (Article 21 RGPD)
- the right to the portability of the data provided by Users, when such data are processed automatically on the basis of their consent or a contract (Article 20 RGPD)
- right to define the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom https://www.bastidedulevant.com must communicate (or not) their data to a third party they have previously designated